Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cover Update: Caroline B. Cooney's Janie Johnson series

Caroline B. Cooney was one of the first YA authors that I read, and I loved every book of hers that I got my hands on. Every time I went to the library, they had The Face on the Milk Carton highlighted on the shelf as a "don't miss" read. The cover is burned into my memory, associated with my early days of YA reading when I felt really grown up reading about teenagers.


So I got really excited when I saw that all four books in the Janie Johnson series have recently gotten paperback cover updates! As of May 22, 2012, here's how the Janie Johnson series looks:


So sleek! I love them! They really make the series look dark and alluring.

Were you a Janie Johnson fan? What do you think of the new covers?

No comments:

Post a Comment