Wednesday, April 11, 2018

{ Waiting on Wednesday } April 11, 2018

{ Waiting on Wednesday } is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, where we can share upcoming releases that we just can't wait to get our hands on.



A Court of Frost and Starlight
by Sarah J. Maas

Expected publication date: May 1, 2018
Available as: hardcover, Kindle edition, ebook
Pages: 224
Publisher: Bloomsbury YA
Suggested tags: young adult, fantasy, fairies



Part of the A Court of Thorns and Roses series. From Goodreads:
"The Winter Solstice. In a week. I was still new enough to being High Lady that I had no idea what my formal role was to be. If we'd have a High Priestess do some odious ceremony, as lanthe had done the year before. A year. Gods, nearly a year since Rhys had called in his bargain, desperate to get me away from the poison of the Spring Court to save me from my despair. Had he been only a minute later, the Mother knew what would have happened. Where I'd now be. Snow swirled and eddied in the garden, catching in the brown fibers of the burlap covering the shrubs My mate who had worked so hard and so selflessly, all without hope that I would ever be with him We had both fought for that love, bled for it. Rhys had died for it."

I am absolute trash for this series. As soon as I get my hands on one of these novels, I lock myself away (for as long as I am able to persuade someone to babysit my small monster... I mean, toddler) and deeevour it. This is a novella but I don't care, I'm all about it.



What reads are you waiting on this week? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment